Google offers six search parameters that will make it easier for you to find the files you are looking for in your online storage space.
If you have stored many files in your Google Drive, the editor offers to make your searches even easier. After typing the title of your search, you now have six drop-down menus that allow you to be more specific, and thus reduce the number of results:
- Location : Restrict the search to files in a specific folder or in the trash, in watched files or in shared files.
- File Type : File types (documents, images, PDFs, etc.)
- Contacts : person to whom the file belongs.
- Last Modified : Date the file was last modified.
- Title Only : Allows you to search for files by their title only.
- To Do : Restricts the search to files containing tasks assigned to you or suggestions in files you own (Approvals, Follow-ups, Ownership Transfers).
These new options were originally launched in beta last November, but are now available to all Google Drive users.
Source : Google