The reason for the fight and the deterioration of the relationship, the shocking revelations in the survey report.
According to the survey report, 66 percent of the people believe that the time they should give time to the children, they are busy on the phone. According to 74 percent of Indians, their relationships with children are getting worse because of smartphones.
Smartphones have made many of our needs easy. We stay connected with our loved ones through phone even when we are away. But do you know that your child is getting away from you due to your excessive phone use. Yes, this has been revealed from the Impact of Smartphone on Human Relationship 2021 report, which shows that your excessive smartphone use has a bad effect on the mental condition of the child.
What does the survey report say
According to the survey report, 66 percent of the people believe that the time they should give time to the children, they are busy on the phone.
According to 74 percent of Indians, their relationships with children are getting worse because of smartphones.
- 75% believe that due to smarts, attention is distracted, due to which they are not able to be more alert towards their children.
- 74 percent believe that when they are busy with a smartphone and children ask something, they get irritated.
- 69 percent believe that excessive use of smartphones does not distract their children’s attention.
- 90% of parents feel that children are becoming aggressive due to smartphone use.
- 85% of parents believe that children are cut off from social life because of smartphones.
- 90% of parents believe that there is a decrease in social behavior in children.
Indians have spent about 6.5 hours a day during Covid-19, which is 32 percent more.
- More than 80% of people think that smartphones help them stay connected with their loved ones and improve their quality of life.
- 94% of people believe that the smartphone has become a part of their body and they cannot be separated from them.
- People use their phones while eating out (70%), in the living room (72%), and even while sitting with family (75%).
Is digital education good?
Parents say that they want the children to go back to their old school days by switching off the phone. 95 percent of Indians admitted that they want to spend as much time with their children as possible without any hindrance.